Monday, August 16, 2010

30-day blog journal - Day 4

Day 4 - Your Favorite Book

Well, these are so difficult to answer.  I am a reader. I mean, a serious addiction to books. 
So, my favorite....well, currently a book that I have read over and over is called 'To Full Term' by Darci Klein.  This book gave me great insight into the many reasons that women lose pregnancies, and children.  It also gave me the courage I needed to require certain things from my doctors. 

However, I also love Donald Miller's books, what a neat way to explore who you are and who you are becoming.  I could also read Corrie Ten Boom's stories again and again.  I really like to read non-fiction books about the lives of real people.  I enjoy books that make me re-examine myself, what I think, believe, etc.

1 comment:

Suzie said...

Thank you for that sweet comment on my blog. Sounds like you know what you are saying. 16 times a bridesmaid?? I have been one 9 times and I thought that was a lot. I think there should be no need for blog stalking...we may as well just be blogging friends. :) I'm going to add you to my list.