Monday, November 15, 2010

A Month of Thanksgiving (Week 2)


Well, I'm a few days late, but here it is... week 2.

Sunday (11/08) #7 - I am thankful for a family that is loud, crazy, dramatic and most of all loving.

Monday #8  -- I am thankful for girlfriends.  Yeah, you know who you are!

Tuesday #9 - I am thankful that we live in Florida.  It is so beautiful here.  Hot summers, really cold winters....beautiful beaches.  I just love it.

Wednesday #10 - I am thankful for my creativity.  I enjoy crafting and creating.  I am so glad that God has gifted me in that way.

Thursday #11 -- I am thankful to be a big sister.  :0)

Friday #12 - I am thankful to be called auntie.  I have 9 nieces and nephews!!  NINE!!!! 

Saturday #13 - I am thankful for modern science.  I am so grateful that there are doctors who are going to help our next baby make it all the way home with us.  We are so blessed to live in this time aren't we?

Sunday #14 - I am thankful for my granny and my mamaw.  Those ladies are my rocks.  And, seriously, no one can touch their cookin'!!

Monday #15 - I am thankful for the last 30 years.  They have been jam-packed with all sorts of wonderful, trying, amazing, testing, extravagant life.  I'm looking forward to my next 30.  :0)

1 comment:

MrsH said...

I am also extremely thankful for modern medicine. Imagine if we lived 40 years ago! we are definitely living at the right time.