Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Capture Your Grief - Days 5, 6 & 7

Okay, okay - so I can't seem to get on here everyday & blog my pics nice & neat & one at the time.  Well, here is my grouping for days 5, 6 & 7.

Capture Your Grief. Day 5. Journal.

 A safe place to express feelings, dreams & fears. A reference to look back & see where &
how The Lord has moved. #whathealsyourheart

Capture Your Grief. Day 6.  Books. 

Books to heal. Books offering hope. Books to make sense of mind boggling medical issues. 
Books to stir your faith. Books to teach you things. Books!!! Lovely books. #whathealsyourheart

Capture Your Grief. Day 7. Sacred Place.
 
  Our bed. We made babies here. We lost babies here. I spent months of bed rest here. I prayed here. Cried here. Wanted to die here. Waited to live from this place. Lost myself & found grace here. This is a sacred place. A place of refuge. A place of rest. #whathealsyourheart

What is Capture Your Grief?  Read more here
And join in the photo project by following these prompts:


No comments: