Saturday, August 14, 2010

30 day blog journal - Day 2

Day 2 - What is your favorite movie?




I really like Christian Bale movies.  I also like movies with subtitles and I try to only watch movies with happy endings.  I also love to laugh at Zach Galifianakis, Eugene LevyWill Ferrell, Steve Carrell, and a whole host of other funny folks.   I also really like to watch movies based on true stories, I am just fascinated with other 'real' people and the triumphs of the human spirit.

I don't like movies about cars, or killings.  I don't care for senseless violence or movies that make you think your head will explode.  I also don't like really sad endings.

So, my favorite movie - of like ...all time...  That's so tough.

I guess I'll just have to answer with the three movies that I could watch over and over.  Best in Show, A Mighty Wind and Waiting for Guffman.  They all have the same actors, and are done by the same director, etc.  They never fail to make me laugh out loud.

No comments: