Friday, August 13, 2010

30 day blog journal - Day 1

I love this idea, and I've really enjoyed reading other blogs about the same topic.  I got the idea from this blog

So, for 30 days you answer questions about yourself.  I am starting today, but will be interrupted for a while when we go to Mexico next weekend.  I'll make it up to myself though!!

DAY 1 - YOUR FAVORITE SONG

Geesh, could they have started with a harder one?  I love music, and me and the hubs are seriously musically talented (to be humble). :-)

Seriously, my favorite song changes everyday.  I super-love 80's tunes, and anything by David Crowder.  What I keep hitting repeat on iPod though, is Black Eyed Peas, I Gotta Feelin'.  I know, it's silly - but I can't help but move when I hear it.
------------------------------

In other news, we met with the counselor for the first time this a.m.  I have a feeling this is going to be really good for me...for us.  Thank you all for your encouraging words/comments/emails.  God is good.

No comments: