Monday, September 6, 2010

30-day blog journal - Day 25

Day 25 - your day, in great detail

This is a good one, I think.  It's Labor Day and I get Day 25 on this day....  Exciting!

Sleep in ...until 7:45-ish
check email, respond to messages, update blog, twitter & FB
craigslist re-list items
return calls/texts and set up a meeting for someone to purchase some goods
list nicole's stuff online
lay around with mattie
make green beans for the BBQ later
check e-mail 5,000 times hoping someone wants to buy something big off my CL ads
drive to Dave & Donna's for Labor Day BBQ
play with kids, laugh a lot, eat a lot, laugh some more
home again
crochet some hair bows

sleepy time


Now, don't you feel better knowing what I was up to all day??

3 comments:

Lauren said...

I know I do. :)

Momma said...

Well you did not call your Mother! lol guess you were busy, oh my lol!! I love you honey girl!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a busy but awesome day :D