Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Ten on Tuesday : Music




I got this idea from Steph at A Grande Life.
I started last week with a really random posting, but this week I'm focusing on music.  This is my Top Ten list of songs that I keep hitting repeat on the iPod when they play.  I don't really know the rules....so I'm going to make up my own.

And, here they are....

1) Follow me (I follow back), take my button for your page, and leave a comment for me


 

2) take a tour of Steph's blog and follow her if you like it.






3) sign the Linky at the bottom of this post, leave your page and we'll all visit you too!

4) make your Ten on Tuesday list today!!  yay!!

5)  So, for the ten on Tuesday it's going to be like David Letterman's Top Ten Lists...and each week I'll list the top ten of something.  Fun, right??



Now for my Ten on Tuesday: Music
1.    The Band Perry, If I Die Young
2.    Deluge Band, Refuge
3.    The Black Eyed Peas, I Gotta Feeling
4.    Estelle, American Boy
5.    Kim Walker, See His Love
6.    Cold Play, Fix You
7.    Damien Rice, Blower's Daughter
8.    Nickel Creek, The Lighthouse's Tale
9.    David Crowder Band, Oh Happiness
        and I even LOVE the more acoustic version 
10.  Selah, All My Tears

I could seriously go ON and ON....  I L.O.V.E. music and I probably hit repeat on ALL the songs on my iPod!!!  You need to listen to all of these!



 Enjoy visiting the links and leave your info below.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




















No comments: