Now for my eight questions...
1. Is there any one thing in life you still long to do?
I desperately long to be a momma to living children.
2. What makes you sad?
Both of my sons died within 10 months of each other. It is terribly disheartening to know that I'll never hold them again, this side of Heaven. It also makes me sad to know there are children out there (all over the world) so unwanted, and unloved -- and I would give anything to be their momma too.
3. When you think back over your life so far...what is the one perfect day that stands out in your mind?
I think the day I met my husband was pretty much spectacular. We met on eHarmony and by the end of that week had our first date. It was super. We ate at our fave Mexican restaurant and then went downtown to see Christmas lights, but everything was closing up -- so we headed to the beach to walk the boardwalk. It was the coldest night of the year (29 degrees) and he had packed blankets, so we sat in front of 'the big shell' and talked for about 7 hours, snuggled under blankets and laughing and freezing our booties off!! It was amazing. 3 days later he declared his love for me and we were married in less than 6 months!
4. Who is your favorite person to be with?
I love being with my honey, Matt, of course. But probably Donna. She is just so much like me, and we have such a super time when we hang. We have the same interests, same hobbies...we are BFFs!
5. Do you keep or tell secrets?
I am the keeper of many secrets.
6. What kind of music do you listen to the most?
I love to rock out to contemporary christian music, but sometimes I just need a little rap infusion in my life!
7. Eggs and bacon or French toast and waffles?
WAFFLES!!! But, just waffles. Belgian to be exact.
8. If you had one idea to share with the world what would it be?
Hmmm... Well that's a tough one isn't it? I guess I'd probably share some idea about saving money, and/or getting something great for next to nothing. It's my goal in life, and something that I love to do -- save a ton of money and get great things. For instance, we painted our entire house (8 rooms) for $65 when we moved in (2007) with 'oops' paint from various stores. BRILLIANT!! I have loads of ideas on how to save big!
Now to pass this on to eight lucky blog friends. If you don't have time to play or rather not...completely understand but you can keep your answers short and don't stress it's all for fun and getting to know one another. have a great weekend.
Okay, so here are my 8 questions:
1. What is your all time favorite book?
2. If you had one "do over" what would it be, and would you really take the chance?
3. Complete this phrase, "When life hands you lemons...."
4. What is the best piece of advice anyone has ever given you?
5. What is your favorite holiday & why?
6. What was your childhood nickname?
7. Do you thrift? If so, what is your favorite thrifty shoppe??8. What five words best describe you?
and here are the selected 8 to answer all the questions!!
1. Rochelle @ For All The Things We Hope For
2. Desiree @ Journey to Motherhood
3. Alex @ My Life, My Glory
4. Nicole @ It's All Random
5. Sarah @ Creative Home
6. Ms. Baby Plan
7. Becca @ Brighthaven Times
8. Kelly @ The Sun'll Come Out Tomorrow