Saturday, September 11, 2010

Sweetheart Saturday

Okay, so I've been reading and getting to know Alex (via web of course), over at My Life, My Glory. She has a weekly posting, link-up, called Sweetheart Saturday. You can read all the rules, etc., here...but basically you just write a love note to your sweetheart, and then share it with them. Easy!!



To my love,

Honey bunches you are a good husband to me.  You have been so tough and strong for our family.  You are my hero.  You have been more than I ever dreamed a husband to be, and for that I am so thankful.  God truly knew best when He put us together.  Our life has held so much sadness and many trials, but you have been so amazing through all of that "stuff."  You give me hope for the future, our future.  I love you so much Mattie.  You were a terrific father, are a terrific daddy, to our boys while they were with us.  Thank you.  I love you.  You're my best friend. 

xoxoxoxo XXXXXX oo 

~wifey

No comments: