This bloggy link-up idea comes from Steph at A Grande Life. Visit her, show some lovin', and do your ten on tuesday list also.... Let's get this party started.
1. I started my new job on Monday. I work M-F from 9-1 ... How sweet is that?? I think it's super. The job is interesting, and not stressful (my last career was super-stressful). Anyhow, so far it's going pretty great!
2. I had a garage sale last week. It was a community garage sale at the park near my house, so it cost $7.50 to partake. I made $92 after all was said and done. Then, I went to Kohls and got some new pretty things!!
3. We have been going to grief counseling together. It has really helped us talk more to each other. I also think it's really helping Matt work through his grief - rather than just keeping everything inside while he tries to be strong for me... It's good.
4. My car was at the mechanic for almost 2 weeks. While it was there they couldn't find anything wrong with it...because it never once acted like it did when I had it. Soooooo... I've had it back for 3 days and so far so good. I just love mechanical-type-schtuff! Oy!!
5. I'm probably getting some or all of Matt's Christmas gifts from this site! Awesome if you (or your hubby) are of the nerdy persuasion!
6. My two favorite songs this week: Halo by Beyonce and Bullet Proof by La Roux.
7. I have become obsessed with finding boots like this... But, I'm really picky. Aren't they adorable?!?
8. Working out with the Wii is probably the most awesome idea EVER. I love it. I have a couple of work out games, but we can watch streaming videos from Netflix through our Wii....so I have access to tons of work out videos! I have done salsa, belly dancing and some hip hop stuff. I super love it.
9. This is a pretty great site. I love the post I've linked to. It's great to get things on the cheap, but even better when you can use the cheap things to make better things! Enjoy.
10. Today's featured blogger is Lynda from In Memory of Johnny Giovanni and Angel Baby Memorials. She made the most amazing video honoring my two little loves. Check her out, share some love, and if you want -- she'll put together a video for your baby too!