Monday, November 22, 2010

A Month of Thanksgiving (Week 3)

Another week come and gone, time seems fleeting these days.  It seems each year is shorter and shorter...and yet each week I seem to rush the time to pass.  I've been working on being more cognizant of  wishing my weeks away.  I'd like to soak up every last bit, of every last moment...

Tuesday 11/16 --  I'm thankful for the gift of music.  I am so thankful to be part of a worship team that loves Jesus and truly desires to lead His people to the throne!!

Wednesday 11/17  -- I am thankful for the amazing online community of baby loss momma's that I have connected with in the last year.  I cannot imagine the feelings of loneliness and emptiness that many women must have felt before the internet was a part of our everyday lives.


Thursday 11/18  -- I am thankful that I have a big, old, house to live in.  I am thankful that my husband works so hard to make sure it's taken care of, and that I don't lack for anything.


Friday 11/19  -- I am thankful that God loves me...even when I am not thankful.

Saturday 11/20  --  I am thankful that I have been given the opportunity to be a momma to two sweet angel babes, and I am thankful that I can love them and talk about them without judgment from anyone.

Sunday 11/21  --  I am thankful for old friends, and new friends.

Monday 11/22  --  I am thankful that I don't have to have my life all figured out.  I am thankful that I am not the one in control.  :0)

No comments: