Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thoughtful Wednesday : My Son

 
Today is November 24th.  Meaning, naturally, that tomorrow is November 25th.  If I had my way I wouldn't be typing out this blog - no I'd be in labor and so ready to meet my son, Levi.  But instead, my life took another path...  My Levi came to us at only 19 weeks gestation, and died after spending a little over an hour with us.  And oh, the love that can be shared in 1 hour and 19 minutes...it cannot be captured...it cannot be explained or described...it just is.

My boy, my sweet, beautiful, perfect, angel boy.  Forever in Heaven with his big brother, Rowan.  Forever together my two boys.  Gone far too soon, leaving behind a brokenhearted momma and daddy.  Pieces of me, ripped away...

My due date 11-25-2010.  My 30th birthday 11-27-2010.  The day my life came to a screeching halt (again) 06-28-2010.



------

To My Boys:

Oh how momma loves you both.  Rowan, so small and so right.  I miss you dear love.  I love you.  And, my Levi....your absence is felt in my every breath.  We are not ourselves without you two.  You are so loved, and still so desperately wanted by us both.  You have my heart.

I love you with all my love.
~momma

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Thinking of you and hope you find some peace in these difficult days ahead.

Marie W said...

Sending love and hugs your way. It always seems that heartbreaking events happen around major holidays. Tomorrow is also the day my innocence was lost. Lifting you up in prayer.

Jacqui said...

im sorry for your loss, was that a picture of him?