Tuesday, November 30, 2010

A Month of Thanksgiving (Week 4 & 5)


I cannot believe it's going to be December tomorrow.  It seems like this year should just be starting...but so much has happened and there is still so much more to accomplish in 31 days.  Time really is fleeting isn't it?


Tuesday 11/23  I am thankful for my car.  It's a 1998 Toyota Avalon with nearly 200K miles on it.  After someone wrecked into my 2006 Ford Freestyle, and totaled it (while I was sleeping in my bed btw) my step-mom gave it to me.  Gave it to me... no car payment ROCKS!!

Wednesday 11/24  I am thankful for Sacred Heart Hospital.  I was treated there after both boys died. The nurses and staff were so friendly, understanding and just plain nice.  They are having a special service on the 12th of December to honor our Levi's little life.  What a great place.


Thursday 11/25   Levi's due date.  I am thankful for my son.  I am thankful that of all women, God chose me to be his momma.  I am thankful that I carried him for 19 weeks, and that he was big and strong.  I am thankful that when it was his time to go to Heaven Jesus greeted us all and gave us hope.


Friday 11/26  I am thankful for holiday shopping deals, and good friends to hunt them down with!


Saturday 11/27    My 30th birthday.  I am beyond thankful for my first 30 years.  My life has been packed to the brim. 


Sunday 11/28    I am thankful for our church family.  We have been most blessed since Matt was called to serve at GBUMC.  Praise God for His timing.


Monday 11/29   I am thankful that Matt and I both have jobs.  There are so many struggling,  and I am so thankful that we are able to work, and do so.


Tuesday 11/30   I am thankful that I had a month worth of things to be thankful for...  The Lord has been good to us.  We don't understand all He has done in our lives....but we understand He loves us and we HAVE TO BELIEVE that He has our eternity worked out!!


I double dog dare you to try and be thankful for one thing every day for 30 days, and not be joyful at the end of the month!!

No comments: