Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year

Happy New Year!!
Saying goodbye to 2011 is tough for me.  I saw so many hopes and prayers answered in 2011, and I sort of want it to last just a little longer.  But, alas, here we are ...another year gone by and so much has happened for our little family. So, here is my "BEST OF 2011" list.

1.  Noah was born & lived...Best.Year.EVER.
2.  We celebrated 4 years of marriage in May.
3.  I had 3 surgical procedures, went under anesthesia 3 times 
and was OK in the end.
4.  Matt has a job that he loves & is respected for doing.
5.  Our families are growing & changing...all for the good.
6.  bonds with friends are ever stronger 
7.   in January we went to Baton Rouge with our praise choir...Best.Group.EVER!
8.  On November 20th, Noah was baptized


No comments: