Monday, May 2, 2011

10-Day Challenge! Day 2

Finally!  I have found a small, daily, challenge that caught my interest.  I'm taking part in this 10 Day YOU Challenge!  I found it on Jacqui's blog.  It will be short and sweet!  And, hopefully, get me back into blogging more regularly!

Day 2
Two Songs

There is simply no way that I could narrow down and list only two songs.  Hello!!  Where was this category when we were back at day 10??  Anyway, these are my two favorites on this date in history.


2:  You Were On The Cross by Matt Maher
You can hear the original version here, or you can listen to our church band cover the song here (it's the last song in the line up).  That's my husband on the piano.  He's pretty amazing.

1:  On That Great Day by Johnny Lang
You can hear the original version here, or you can hear our church band cover it at the same site as above. 

No comments: