Sunday, May 1, 2011

10-Day Challenge! Day 3

Finally!  I have found a small, daily, challenge that caught my interest.  I'm taking part in this 10 Day YOU Challenge!  I found it on Jacqui's blog.  It will be short and sweet!  And, hopefully, get me back into blogging more regularly!

Day 3
Three Films

3:  Napoleon Dynamite.  This will remain in my top 3 list until I no longer laugh all the way through the entire movie.  I mean, as soon as I hear the opening music...I could just pee my pants laughing so hard.

2:  3:10 to Yuma.  Love this film.  Two of my all time favorites starring, Russel Crowe & Christian Bale.  Fantastic story line as well.

1:  A Mighty Wind.  Honestly, it was hard to choose just one of these movies to be on the list.  I like the whole lot of them.  Best in Show, A Mighty Wind, For Your Consideration and Waiting for Guffman.  All done by Christopher Guest, and staring the same cast (for the most part).  The only one I don't include in my favorites list is Spinal Tap, as I thought it was a little too far out - even for me.  But, do yourself a favor and watch the others...mock-umentaries are too good to miss!

No comments: