Tuesday, May 10, 2011

another coupon story....

Here are the savings (details) from my shopping trip to Publix for the first week of May!!

Publix 05-04-11

Here is my haul from Publix on May 4th.  The grand total was $84.67, my out of pocket was $39.37 and I saved $45.30 for a total savings of 54% - yesssss!!

Milkbone treats, busy bones, pedigree dog food - see other pics. 2 boxes of glad sandwich/freezer bags, 2 frozen Voila meals, 2 packs of frozen green beans, 2 packs of Keebler cookies (pregnancy craving - luckily they were BOGO & I had a coupon), Seneca apple juice, gallon of milk, peanut butter, tortillas, 10 mangos, stacy's pita chips!







My deals of the day are as follows:

Pedigree large bags of dog food, on sale from $14.99 for only $12.99. I used a $3/1 coupon from pedigree.com and a Publix $2/1 coupon from publix.com and I got this bag of food for $7.99! Sweet!! That's half it's original price! (and you can see Falcor already loves it)!











Milkbone Treats were on sale 2/$5 and I had $1/1 coupons...so at 2/$5 they are $2.50 each (-$1 each) made them $1.50 each. yay!! Also, purina busy bones were 2/$7, so I got one (2-pack) at 3.50 - $1/1 coupon and -.99/1, so I got them for $1.51! double yay!!!

No comments: