Friday, June 17, 2011

and here we be, at 33!!

How many weeks:  33 weeks

How am I feeling: quite good

Doctor’s Appointment:  I saw the OB at 1:30 and for a check-up and u/s.  I see the MFM on July 11th to have my cerclage removed!!

Weight Gain: 15 lbs

Maternity Clothes:  Seriously, is there anything else??  :0)

Baby Preparation: Nursery is ready, pack-n-play is set up in our room.  We had our first shower on May 22nd, and are set to have the second one on June 25th.  Holy mackerel!  We are so blessed.... :0)

Gender: precious baby boy (confirmed on many separate u/s - so anything different would totally catch us off guard LOL)

Name:  Noah Reagan McCleskey.  It means Peaceful Little King.  Pretty sweet!

Sleep:  I have slept so darn good this past week.  I think this little man is having a growth spurt!

Best moment this week:  Every moment with this little one is so sweet to me.  I will truly miss having him on the inside, but I REALLY am ready to have him here to snuggle and kiss on!!!

Movement: This boy moves ALL the time!!  It's so incredible!  The movements are so big, it almost makes me feel like I'm on a roller coaster - you know when you 'lose' your stomach!

Food cravings: nutella, chocolate, peanut butter

What I miss:  My memory - I seriously walk into rooms (95% of the time) and have no idea why I am in there!!

What I am looking forward to: Meeting this little man.

Milestones:  Today!  Then, 36 weeks, then July 11th (cerclage removal) and then delivery...  We cannot wait to snuggle with this little one!!

Pictures:  
NONE!!  This little fella wouldn't move his feet - yes feet- from in front of his face!!  Oh well, maybe next Friday.


Prayer request:
Noah is breech right now, and that's fine another few weeks or so...but we really need him to spin around.  My doctor's have told me that because of my history & the struggle with each pregnancy if he remains breech & I go into labor they will not attempt to turn him & will just proceed with a c-section --- and I REALLY want to avoid that...  So, please join with us in praying for Noah to do a flip really soon!!! 

3 comments:

Alissa said...

Amanda,
I continue to think of you and your little Noah often. Praying that he decides to turn soon...but most of all, praying that continues to be on this healthy, happy journey. ((hugs))

Lisa (Coe) Mueller said...

Hey Girl!

So happy to see that you are now at 33!!! Most definitely praying for Noah to flip but, like Alissa, praying that everyone stays happy and healthy.

Love You Lady,

Lisa

Michelle said...

WONDERFUL!!! Baby Carter flipped two weeks before the induction...they were telling me c-section and then he flipped. I will pray he flippes for you!! A friend gave me advice to scrub my kitchen floor and i think that did the trick :)