Thursday, June 30, 2011

Baby Shower (June 25, 2011)

Last Saturday, the 25th, my friends Donna, Sarah & Lauren hosted a shower for us.  It was spectacular, spectacular!!  We had such a great time, and there were so many family & friends....it was once again, totally overwhelming!!  We are so blessed beyond what I can describe!  Noah is a lucky little man to be coming into a place where so many already love him so very much!!

Here are a few pics from the party.  You can see the rest on my flickr page!!

 candy bar

 vintage toys from Noah's nursery

the MOST delicious cupcakes!
 Noah's Great Granny & Great Mamaw (momma's granny & mamaw)

 This is your mom & dad Noah bear!!  xoxo

 Noah's granny (momma's momma)

 Noah's poppy & grandma (dad's dad & step-mom)


 Noah's Auntie Kloe & Momma (momma's sister)



1 comment:

Mrs. F. said...

This pictures just make me giggle. Love it. When I got married, a wise lady advised me to pray for laughter in our home. At first, I just thought, "You don't know the man I'm marrying. There will be plenty of laughter." But now, I realize how wise those words are.

I pray laughter and joy for your family too. :)