Thursday, January 19, 2012

Month 6

**Official Hulk/Noah picture to come...we have been busy with life  :0) **

6 months.  That sounds too big to be about my boy.





Noah, you are a sensitive, sweet, smiling little boy.  You love to play and laugh.  You love your daddy - SO MUCH!!  You like to cuddle with momma.  You really like to roll around on our bed and you crack yourself up as you hurl your little body into our pillows!  You are so funny.  You seem so much bigger than the little boy we brought home 6 months ago.  I suppose it is because you are (physically), but you are just so smart...I guess I mean you just seem to have gotten sooooo big ...sooooo fast!

You love to eat, and it is one thing you take very seriously.  You like barley cereal, squash, bananas, sweet potatoes, pears and apples.  You do not like green beans, green peas or peaches.  You like to be fed in your big boy bumbo, and you like to hurry up and get it over with.  You do not like to dilly dally between bites!

You enjoy jumping in your johnny jumper and I love watching you!  You crack me up little man.  You have gotten two teeth this month & they gave you a terrible time!  But, you were a champ, and you look so cute!!  You are a big, healthy, boy and I love love love you!!

No comments: