Sunday, March 18, 2012

Month 8

8 months old. Where have the last 8 months gone?  Yesterday I was watching some videos from the night Noah was born, and he was so tiny.  I cannot believe that was 8 months ago.  He is such a little man, and has grown so much.  He is so smart, and I cannot wait to watch him learn even more. 
 
Last week Noah started crawling, and he hasn't been still ever since.  In fact, the moment he gets still...he sleeps.  He started crying himself to sleep too.  It is pitiful, but he seems to want it...or at least he isn't so big on me rocking him anymore.  He has been sleeping longer stretches too.  None of which I mind!


I love to watch him figure things out..how to use a toy to bang on another toy, that he can in fact cross off the carpet onto the linoleum, that the dog is not a stuffed animal to pull on....  He puts everything in his mouth, pulls to stand up on anything he can grab (including other kids) and loves to be outside.

He is a daddy's boy through and through.  Matt just has to look at Noah and a huge grin breaks out.  He loves to snuggle with his daddy, and loves to laugh at him too.

Noah is a good eater.  He doesn't snub any foods.  He gets pretty upset if we are eating and don't offer him any of ours.  He doesn't care for things that are cold, and makes the cutest face when he thinks something is too cold.  I love it, so sometimes I give him cold water just to see the face!  heehee  :)

My boy is getting bigger and smarter every day.  I love my little man.







2 comments:

Molly King said...

He's adorable! My Noah just turned 7 months old and it totally blows my mind how fast time has flown by.

Beth said...

Oh he is so handsome. Hello, little rainbow boy!