Friday, May 18, 2012

Month 10

I cannot believe, little man, that you are trying to get older on me!  It has been nearly a year since you came home with us...and I am astounded that the time has gone so quickly.


You are such a joy to be around.  You are funny and have such a sweet personality.  You are a momma's boy this month, and I kinda like it.  This is really the first time that you have gotten upset when I leave you, and it is pretty sweet.  I do hope you go back to the way you were, not shy around new people & letting most people hold you as long as they want.

I love how adventurous you are.  You are into everything, and so curious.  This has been an interesting month ...me learning to discipline you, learning to choose our battles, and you learning how far you can push me & dad.  You are very smart and sneaky.  I think we may be in trouble in a few years!  heehee!!

You are a sweet little boy and your smile lights up a room.  You are a joy to us and we love you so much more than you can ever know.

You love animals, and Falcor & Morla are at the top of your list.  You love to laugh at them and watch them play.  You have even learned to roll Falcor's ball for him to chase it.

You also LOVE to be outside.  It is humorous to me how quickly going outside can change your entire demeanor.  You just love to watch everything going on around you.  Big trucks, birds and bright flowers always catch your eye.  You are a joy to watch.

I love to watch you learn little one.  You are going to be brilliant!



 







No comments: