Monday, August 6, 2012

The dry season

I have been wanting, like seriously longing, to write here for sometime.  But every time I open up a 'new post' ....bleeeeee

Nothing.  So, instead, I flip over & read other blogs.  Hoping & praying for inspiration.  And, still, nothing.  I am calling this my dry season. 

In truth, life is so sweet right now.  Life is so full right now.  I have so much to share and so many thoughts, but when I try to capture them & put them in one place....nothing.  :-) 

As we close in on 3 years since our Rowan left us I am feeling a million feelings and thinking as many thoughts....  But still, when I want to write I find nothing.  I am just going to take a blog break for a few weeks.  I am not going to visit this blog, or any others.  Maybe until Rowan's angelversary.  Not that you will notice...I haven't written in so long perhaps you all don't know that I am blog stalking you?!  :-) 

No comments: