Thursday, June 17, 2010

Levi Matthew McCleskey

I wanted to send an update so that you all have the FULL story, and can pray
accordingly.

I have not lost the baby, his name is Levi Matthew McCleskey. I very much believe in calling out the name of the one you are praying for...

My water broke Tuesday, 06-15-10, at noon. However, Baby Levi is still with us. I feel him move quite a bit. The doctor's told us to expect the worst, however, I simply cannot believe that my God is not bigger than all of this. That being said, it is still a very long road that we must journey.

Please continue to pray for Matt and me, and of course baby Levi. We do not know what will come our way in the next few days/weeks, etc. All we have is the tiny hope, and the knowledge that today Levi is moving and living safely in my womb.

We will keep you all posted, as we feel so blessed to call you all friends and family.

Oh, and I have an appt with my doctor on Friday morning at 8 a.m. I am on antibiotics to decrease my risk of infection. If I can stay healthy then Levi's chances drastically increase. Please pray for us all, and know that God hears each of you.

We love you.
Matt, Amanda & Baby Levi

No comments: