Monday, June 7, 2010

some time

It's been some time since I've posted anything here. Well, actually this is my first post here, but you know what I mean.

I've decided to combine my two blogs, Rowan's Hope and my original blog (evermovingforward). I deleted the ever moving forward blog, but I can't seem to bring myself to delete my blog about Rowan. So, I've transferred all the posts, but I'll leave it up also. I just won't be posting there anymore.

Life has this funny way of moving forward, whether we are ready for the move or not. In a way it's nice because you know you are constantly in motion, never really stuck in one situation/place for too long. But there are moments, phrases in time that I wish could last, or that I feel should last...just a little longer.

I am 16 weeks pregnant today. It seems so BIG to write that out, so easy to type those 6 words. It carries a weight I cannot describe, and a joy that I cannot put into words. My God is so mighty and so big. He never left my side, though I faltered and stumbled...He lifted me every time.

Being pregnant makes me miss my angel Rowan. But it also gives me a feeling of being close to him again. This was all I shared with Rowan, so it is a time to feel those things again. It is sad, and happy, all at once...and most days I don't know what to do with myself.

No comments: