Friday, October 15, 2010

We Remember

With heavy hearts we remember our sons on this day.  This National Pregnancy & Infant Loss Awareness Day.  These boys that we love so very much.  Rowan McCleskey, miscarried 08-17-2009 and his little brother, Levi Matthew McCleskey, born 06-28-2010 and died 1hr and 19min later, 06-29-2010.


To my dear ones,

  I love you both so much.  I miss you more today than ever.  I just love, love, love you sweet ones.  You two have my heart.  You will never be forgotten, nor will there be a day when we don't think of you both.  I tell everyone about you...well, everyone who will listen.  I am so proud to be your momma.  My two perfect angels...  My heart could burst from the ache of missing you both.  Oh to see you and hold you again.  You two have made us so very proud and we miss you greatly.

with all of our love,

momma & daddy
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo




 We cried out to you O' Lord in our desperation, you inclined and heard our plea.  Praise be to God for our children.  We are sad they could not stay longer, but we have been so blessed to be their momma & daddy.  Thank you Father.  You are good and your MERCY endures forever.  ~amen
 
your kindness leads me to repentance.
your goodness draws me to my knees.
your mercy calls me to be like you.
your favor is my delight.

you are good, you are good, you are good

and your mercy is forever
you are good, you are good, you are good
and your mercy is forever
~You Are Good, Kari Jobe 

No comments: