Friday, July 8, 2011

36 = 9 months!!

How many weeks:  36 weeks

How am I feeling: I am ready to meet my son, face to face...and kiss him all over. 

Doctor’s Appointment:  I saw the OB yesterday for a check-up and u/s.  I see the MFM on Monday, July 11th to have my cerclage removed!!

Weight Gain: 18 lbs

Maternity Clothes:  Seriously, is there anything else??  :0)

Baby Preparation: We are as ready as we are gonna be!  Nursery - check, pack-n-play in our room - check, hospital bags packed - check, birthing plan - check...  Now, we just wait on Noah to come!!

Gender: precious baby boy (confirmed on many separate u/s - so anything different would totally catch us off guard LOL)

Name:  Noah Reagan McCleskey.  It means Peaceful Little King.  Pretty sweet!

Sleep:  I have been sleeping better since I started forcing myself to stay awake all day w/o napping!!

Best moment this week:  Seeing fat rolls on Noah's legs at our ultrasound yesterday.  He is so chubalicious!!!

Movement:  His movements are farther apart, due to limited space, but they are also bigger b/c so is he...  My tummy constantly moves with BIG waves of his movements!

Food cravings: peanut butter, cheese, salty stuff

What I miss: My feet!  I just realized, although I'm sure it's been longer, that I cannot see my feet when I look down.  How did I notice this?  Last Sunday at church I was singing, and thought I felt something on my foot...I looked down, couldn't see, so I leaned way forward & almost knocked my microphone over with my head -- I laughed to myself b/c I just leaned forward subconsciously, so it must have been that way for some time!  HA!

What I am looking forward to: Having my cerclage removed on Monday morning, and getting to meet this little man in the very near future.

Milestones: We are 36 weeks today, that is only 1 week from full term.  I was wondering if we'd ever make it this far, and I can honestly say that I am overwhelmed that we are here so soon!

Pictures:  
We don't have pics from this week, but here are some from a few weeks ago that we were finally able to get yesterday!!









Prayer request:
Noah is breech right now, and that's okay with me for now, but if I go into labor they will most likely force me into a c-section.  I'm not scared of a c-section, but I'd rather not have the extra stress on me/my cervix/Noah, etc...  I'd also not like to have to deal with the extra healing time.  Not to mention, already knowing I have an incompetent cervix, and knowing that c-sections can cause women to have incompetent cervix conditions....well, that makes me nervous.  So, will you please pray with us that Noah would turn and if he could do it by Monday that would be great...just in case it's his birthday!!  :0)

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Keeping everything crossed for you and Noah!