Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Psalm 139

It has been 40 years since the earth shattering Roe v. Wade decision came down. My heart aches at one death of a baby, let alone billions...

I am going to share pictures of my first two children, Rowan & Levi Matthew. Rowan was miscarried at 13 weeks (this is a "common" time for abortion to take place) and Levi Matthew was born at 19 weeks (lived 1hr & 19min before passing away) - some women have abortions up to 24 weeks gestation!! I know of premie babies born at that time & surviving. 

I am just heart broken - so maybe this isn't making sense....but neither does abortion. 

I am sickened... 

So, you should read this, http://www.justfacts.com/abortion.asp and then maybe watch this video, http://vimeo.com/37025422 (it is exceptionally graphic & I was bawling my eyes out - it is about 1 min long). 

"For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be." (Psalm 139:13-16).

3 comments:

Michele said...

They are beautiful.

And you are right, now more than ever, abortion just breaks my heart. :(

Ausmerican Housewife - Creating with Kara Davies said...

Sweet boys, <3 <3 <3.

Mandy said...

So very sorry for your losses. It's good to see you we're blessed with a child who made it to term. They are all beautiful. Your other 2 are in Heaven with The Lord. They will always be in your heart I am sure. Thank you for sharing. Not sure why abortion is even legal. It is murder. Simply put.