Sunday, March 3, 2013

Been thinking...

I've had my boys on my mind a lot these past few weeks.  Like, first thing in the morning, all through the day (randomly) and in the busiest of times...  A feeling of needing them, so deeply.  A feeling that I'll admit I haven't felt in a long time...like maybe since Noah has been here (19 months).

So, here I am sitting at the computer thinking of them.  Missing them.  Looking at pictures & wishing for them.  Praying for us.  Praying for him.  For them.  And I stumbled on this...


It's perfect right.  It just sums it up...this feeling I've been having.  It is so hard, SO.VERY.HARD. to forget...to move one with life...to keep living...someone who gave you soooooooo much to remember.  I don't want to forget my boys.  I know that I wear them on my face, on my body, daily...but I just take it to mean...it's so hard to just keep going & living without someone (or someones) who gave you so much, meant EVERYTHING...  It is so. hard.

xo

No comments: