Monday, August 15, 2011

happy 30th birthday to my sweet hubs!!


Today my amazing husband turns 30.  Happy birthday love of my life, father of our children, and man of my hopes & dreams.  I love you so much and I cannot wait to be celebrating our 70th birthdays together.  You make my heart beat fast and your lovin' makes me light-headed.  I am more in love with you each passing day.  What a blessed woman am I to have you for my man.  The Lord is truly in our midst, and has amazing plans for us.  It is my pleasure to be your best friend, and wife.  I adore you, and I am so glad you chose me. 

05-26-2007 united forever

we are so perfectly matched.  :0)

December 2006, possibly 12-12-06, our first picture together, only days after meeting!

engagement photo shoot, April 2007


Happy birthday my forever love. 

xoxxo - wifey

No comments: